Turn the mess in your head into articles people want to read. Here's how.
Frustrated by questions like...
- How do I create successful blog posts every time?
- How do I arrange my day?
- And how do I come up with writing ideas?
Or maybe you're plagued by...
- Lack of motivation for your writing projects you swore you would do
- Uncertain about how much writing you've done and how to meet your goals
- Wasting time switching between various apps and tools when working on your writing projects.
With this online writer starter pack, you will...
Be more organized with a weekly to-do list template:
- Get your tasks under control, reducing stress and improving your work-life balance.
- Boost your productivity and feel a sense of accomplishment as you complete your to-do lists.
Create more cohesive blog posts with a blog post outline & checklist:
- Write blog posts that grab your readers' attention, leading to more shares and increased website traffic.
- Build a professional online presence with well-structured and persuasive content.
Keep the ideas flowing with tips on writing 10 article ideas per day:
- Free your creativity and think innovatively, making it easier to handle different writing projects.
- Beat writer's block and produce content consistently, establishing yourself as a prolific and respected writer
Use these templates to ensure you have the basics covered before hitting publish.
- Compose your articles in Notion, keep everything organized, and even create a schedule for your writing.
Josh Spilker has more than 11,000 followers on Medium and has written viral articles like this & this. In his day job, he is a content marketing and SEO expert for leading startups, like ClickUp, Toptal, Tettra, and more.
He writes regularly about the creative process at joshspilker.substack.com
Duplicate the Notion templates & start using it right away on your blog posts. You must have Notion for this to work!
Because of the nature of this content, there will not be any refunds. Each signup will be enrolled in my weekly newsletter.
5 Notion Templates To Help Your Writing